The version of livecd-rootfs in the proposed pocket of Xenial that was
purported to fix this bug report has been removed because one or more
bugs that were to be fixed by the upload have failed verification and
been in this state for more than 10 days.

** Changed in: livecd-rootfs (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  SRU: bootable buildd images for all releases

Status in livecd-rootfs package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in livecd-rootfs source package in Xenial:
  Won't Fix
Status in livecd-rootfs source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We want to backport bootable enabling bootable buildd images to bionic
  and xenial.

  [Impact]

   * We don't have bootable buildd images, and we need them for
  Multipass.

  [Test Case]

   * Perform livefs build with project ubuntu-base and subproject buildd

   * Boot .img file using Multipass, confirm it boots

   * Perform a livecd-rootfs build using the generated buildd lxd
  tarball

  [Regression Potential]

   * Break existing artifacts in the buildd subproject

   * Cause buildd subproject to fail to build

  [Other Info]

   * None