From: GROW <grow-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "internet-dra...@ietf.org"
<internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:05 PM
To: "i-d-annou...@ietf.org" <i-d-annou...@ietf.org>
Cc: "grow@ietf.org grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>
Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-01.txt

This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP Monitoring Protocol
(BMP)
        Authors         : Tim Evens
                          Serpil Bayraktar
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Penghui Mi
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-01.txt
                Pages           : 10
                Date            : 2018-03-02

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to only the Adj-RIB-
   In Routing Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates the BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) RFC 7854 by adding access to the Adj-RIB-
   Out RIBs.  It adds a new flag to the peer header to distinguish Adj-
   RIB-In and Adj-RIB-Out.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-01