Hi Job,

What this document is about is a global routing service for a major
international
enterprise, namely worldwide civil aviation. But, the same model could be
applied to any major enterprise, e.g., large corporate enterprise networks,
stock exchanges, etc. The contribution of this architecture is allowing scalable
growth for new usage models where mobility, multi-homing and traffic
engineering become important components of the services offered to
end users. But, by virtue of this design, the Internet core BGP routing system
only needs to know about a few short and unchanging prefixes - it does not
need to know about the more-specific prefixes of mobile, multi-homed and
traffic engineering-capable end systems.

So, instead of looking at this as an isolated case of just civil aviation,
another
viewpoint could see it as a model for how to grow the Internet in the coming
age of mobile devices that get IPv6 prefixes that need to remain constant as
the device moves around. Such that growth at the edges does not result in
growth in the core. That would be aligned with grow, wouldn't it?

Thanks - Fred