Dear Tim,

Hi Tim,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2020 at 05:49:48PM +0000, Tim Evens (tievens) wrote:
> [tievens] Agree. The draft itself has local in the name.  Does it make
> sense to change the draft name or keep it as is?

The filename is not relevant, I'd leave it as-is. Ultimately the
document will have an RFC number as filename anyway.

> [tievens] That works, but it's really the only method right now... hence
> current... it becomes
>       alternative with this draft. (  Changed to alternative.

Thanks. At this stage of the document's lifecycle it sometimes is
helpful to assume a writing style 'as if the document has been
published'. :-)

Thank you for the changes!

Can you upload a new revision next week?

Kind regards,

Job