On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:48 PM, James Ge <james...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nathaniel:
> I set pool threads to 10 on server side, and only run 5 clients process.
> In addition, I tried to increase the server threads to 100, but got the
> same result.
>
> here is my specs:
> server:
> os: windows 7
> grpc: 0.3.prost19

I'm not sure what this is as a thing separate and distinct from grpcio
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/grpcio>.

grpcio:1.0

> client:
> os: windows 7 / centos
> grpc: 0.3.prost19

Still not sure what this is.

grpcio:1.0

> code is attached, thank you very much for your help!

That's a lot of code - would you be able at all to minimize it? What's the
most minimal code you can write that demonstrates the undesirable behavior?
Do you have a defect in your servicer in which you set a _tslock attribute
but access a _ts_lock attribute?
-Nathaniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAEOYnARtZtZBQqdERdcZXKSV_gvRVVPW9Lj2Q%2B-f0O-5Wtr5gw%40mail.gmail.com.