Thanks Eric and Carl for your suggestion!

Best Regards,

Benson

在 2016/9/17 11:20, Eric Anderson 写道:
Please enable the Google Play Services Dynamic Security Provider. There are a
few links to how to do that in our public
SECURITY.md<https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/blob/master/SECURITY.md#tls-on-android>.
 It's my understanding that every Google property should be using the provider
for security reasons, independent of gRPC.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 4:12 PM, 'Carl Mastrangelo' via grpc.io<http://grpc.io>
<<mailto:grpc-io@googlegroups.com>grpc-io@googlegroups.com<mailto:grpc-io@googlegroups.com>>
 wrote:
I believe we get our TLS implementation from Google Play Services (as it is
usually the most up to date).  Is your version up to date?