On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 12:40 AM, <nevilled...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I lazily create my stub, so I've tried checking if stub is disconnected,
> and creating a new one in that case, but I'm still not winning. Is there
> some solution that you or anyone else could suggest?

The channel itself is lazy, so you could just create the channel eagerly.
When the channel is disconnected, using the channel will automatically
reconnect. The problem here is probably because the channel is "connected,"
but something is wrong with the TCP connection.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CA%2B4M1oPwx_tAxY2GBP7_wOceEQPWONgt87TDun12cvpK-LUiZg%40mail.gmail.com.