Hi, While running grpc client, sometimes we are getting "broken pipe" and
"connection reset by peer" errors. Frequency is pretty less.
Should not grpc client itself retry on these errors.
What is the application supposed to do in these cases? Is it ok to just
retry the request in application or do we need to reinitialize the client?
I am using grpc v1.0.

{"created":"@1474401100.638932982","description":"OS
Error","errno":32,"file":"src/core/lib/iomgr/tcp_posix.c","file_line":340,"os_error":"Broken

pipe","syscall":"sendmsg"}

{"created":"@1474368842.846383126","description":"OS
Error","errno":104,"file":"src/core/lib/iomgr/tcp_posix.c","file_line":340,"os_error":"Connection

reset by peer","syscall":"sendmsg"}

Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/c018e78e-a017-488e-9e1b-7e6a66bd2b03%40googlegroups.com.