Hi,
Found this thread while searching for an answer to the same issue...
I am doing the same implementation, having a client that is directed to a
kubernetes service (DNS discovery) and I have noticed that all calls are
going to the same server.
This is a single client with multiple servers behind the "service" identity.
Is there any way to bypass is so that each call will actually choose a
random server in the service pool?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/a816def6-c3ae-4f7d-9591-43cd3d3feecd%40googlegroups.com.