I am using the grpc command line tool to test response for my request. This
is the official link to the grpc command line tool:
https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/command_line_tool.md

In the response I am getting it says that there are some errors however, it
does not show what the errors are. Here is the response I got from my
client request:

Failed to read response.

Rpc failed with status code 12 error message unknown service
my_agent.MyServiceAPI

I am running the command from the location where my protocol file resides.
I am sending a request like this, (FYI: I am also sending the metadata.
Irrespective of including the metadata or not I am getting the same error
message) :

~/my_workspace/src/github.com/grpc/bins/opt/grpc_cli call 0.0.0.0:50051
MyGrpcMethod <name_of_my_proto_file.proto> "abc : '12-34-56-78', xyz:
'1234'" --metadata "auth:<auth_token>:space:xxx:org:xxx" --enable_ssl=false

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/e4f07e6e-44ae-4bd9-ba43-9ca1c283450c%40googlegroups.com.