Hi,

Our requirements state that we should run our services on a Microsoft
Server 2012 VM.
We have 9-10 gRPC services running on different ports.

One option is to let our desktop clients know about services and their
connection parameters (ip and port information) for each.
Other one is to have a proxy server and our clients communicate services
through the proxy. But we could not figure out that.

There may be some other points we have not thought about. Coming from a
monolith world, we are a bit new to the microservices in terms of devops.

What is your recommendation deployment plan for this scenerio?  What tools
do you recommend?

Thanks so much

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/cf78d95d-2408-47a8-b762-049e4e089094%40googlegroups.com.