I found the problem by myself now. By some crazy mistake my IDE used a
different compiler than i used for compiling grpc. So this was the actual
problem. After i switched to the correct compiler it worked.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/4c6932f7-bde7-46fa-be40-0019fdd4bed5%40googlegroups.com.