I have been trying to work this out, does it make sense in grpc to have an
agent which initiates a connection with the controller and then have the
controller make requests of the agent.
I am starting to implement a IoT "thing" which starts up and connects to a
central server then you can use the central server to control the "thing".
looking at grpc it appears to be very opinionated on the client makes the
connection and then client makes requests of server where as I am trying to
do client connects to server and waits for instructions from server.

If anyone knows of an example it would be helpful as i cannot find anything

Cheers

Tim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/dd2f09f8-4aa4-4948-af0a-07344a0ab1b9%40googlegroups.com.