Hi all,

I am trying to implement a service that has the highest possible
throughput. I don't care if it is any of async/sync x unary/streaming.

I looked at the benchmark results
at
https://performance-dot-grpc-testing.appspot.com/explore?dashboard=5632763172487168&widget=713624174&container=1012810333

It seems that "cpp_generic_async_streaming_qpx_unconstrained_insecure" has
the highest throughput.

I guess this test is 'async streaming' according to the test name. But,
what streaming? Is it server-side, client-side or bidirectional?

A more general question is, which combination of async/sync x
unary/server_streaming/client_streaming/bidirectional_streaming has the
highest performance?

Thanks,
Jun

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/91c63712-651e-4cf8-8a48-cf859485f509%40googlegroups.com.