Hi All,

As per i understand it is good practice to use single gRPC connection for
multiple concurrent RPC calls. So in my setup (kubernetes) , i have
multiple instances of the server. When i create a connection using grpc
client, it will go through the default k8s load balancer and it will be
connected to one logical IP. So my question is if i am using a single
client connection , all the rpc call will go to same server even though i
have a load balancer and multiple instances of server ?

Is my understanding is correct ? Does gRPC provides out of the box per-call
load balancing ?

Thanks, Any help is appreciated

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/32e2e9ca-f1ce-4d28-80b9-0b59b48e10c6%40googlegroups.com.