Hi All,

Could you please share the GRPC compilation procedure for Other
Architectures(like: ARM).
I want to understand Architecture of GRPC and Protobuf.
MY Questions are
1) How we can chose GRPC and Protobuf versions (grpc v1.2.0, protobuf
v3.4.0.
2)Is there any dependency between protobuf version and GRPC.
3)How can i compile PROTOBUF and GRPC for ARM architecture.(Could you
please share Procedure)
4) If any other information Need to know please share

Thanks
Srinivas Neeli

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/58062b36-993a-420c-ab1b-942a2772fcc6%40googlegroups.com.