For go, you must enable the grpc plugin. This is done via prefix to the
--go_out parameter:

protoc --go_out=*plugins=grpc:*. grpc_tester.proto

----
*Josh Humphries*
jh...@bluegosling.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAO78j%2BK8DpU095kjBx9O%3D6DKfN54tm0qd2ppWFkBXQMr%3DJMipw%40mail.gmail.com.