Thank you very much for the information on threading. I have a question
regarding network and application processing.

Does gRPC have dedicated threads doing network processing and then dispatch
work to the thread pools, or net processing is multiplexed on the same
threads that do application processing?

Τη Πέμπτη, 28 Ιανουαρίου 2016 - 3:13:51 μ.μ. UTC+1, ο χρήστης
lukem...@gmail.com έγραψε:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/620965c5-7308-465a-9fbc-83f61af69f9f%40googlegroups.com.