Hi Jorn,

I did some tests with larger amounts myself and it just seems to work fine.
Not sure about the plans for future releases. gRPC has a maximum message
limit that defaults to 4 MB but that you can adjust (as send limit and
receive limit). You may want to have a look at this GitHub issue that is
also linking some other issues where people used it with 80 MB.

https://github.com/grpc/grpc/issues/7927

Best regards,
Benjamin

Am Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018 11:14:10 UTC+1 schrieb
jorn....@kisters-bv.nl:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/77b73c48-7ca1-40c2-9ae4-1238927d4ce1%40googlegroups.com.