Hi,
I am shubham from India and would like to work
on gRPC python project "Support static type-checking of both gRPC Python
itself and of code that uses gRPC Python" for gsoc 2018.

Currently, I am thinking about getting familiar with the codebase.
But, would like to listen few suggestions on how to proceed further and
little more details about the idea.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham Dubey

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/a07d242d-26b6-44e3-8ea3-8e3608ae8af6%40googlegroups.com.