I'm currently trying to figure out a way to create a custom NameResolver
that uses Apache Zookeeper to get the servers for the Loadbalancer to
balance between. I want client side Loadbalancing so I can balance between
the servers with a key put into the metadata of a gRPC request.

The idea behind that is that clients (but server from the POV of gRPC) can
register to listen to a specific topic in Zookeeper and then the servers
(but clients from the POC of gRPC) connect to the clients and send that
topic. The clients can also communicated with the servers in some way that
they want do hold on to a specific partition for a period of time and that
information will get to the LoadBalancer somehow (haven't figured that part
out completely).

I'm not totally convinced what I'm trying to do is the right way for
something like this but I haven't found any other solutions for this
problem yet.

What would be the best way to do something like this?