Hi,

My understanding is APIs that are marked as experimental can be removed
without notice. I was wondering what the process to promote experimental
APIs to stable is and where I can follow along on that.

Both the go client side interceptors (which seem mostly unchanged for 1.5
year) and python interceptor (much more recent, only added in December) are
still marked as experimental.

Thanks,
Ashwin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/c1d463e1-3b59-49e3-a472-71049fea5b7a%40googlegroups.com.