Hi gRPC community,

My name is Kaustubh and I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University. I
have a background in Distributed systems and have enjoyed using gRPC and
Protbuf in my project. This summer I look forward to contribute to the
current idea in gRPC of "Make channel-connectivity-watching cancellable".

I have read about the issue on github but I believe I need more insights to
create a thorough proposal for the same. Will appreciate any documentation
or code repos links which can be useful for coming up with a plan for
implementation of this idea.

Hope to hear soon !

Regards,
Kaustubh Kapileshwar