Can you give a little more info about your use case? What exact information
do you need, and in what situations?

I agree that digging into the non-public structs is a bad idea, since we
maybe change those from time to time. If you present a use case that is
lacking from our public API, we can add some new methods to ServerContext
to expose more details

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAPYwnkgR2BgXGRKqPBWJskJSX55LorFK5GA%2B0BgX%3D0%3Dzhv_W0w%40mail.gmail.com.