This really looks like you missed something in your C# code, as we do have
plenty of tests that are using both client streaming and server streaming
and they are passing consistently. Please provide minimal code that
reproduces the problem (and then maybe someone can point out some hidden
issue with your code) and the exact error/problem you are seeing ("I can't
send a request" is not enough), otherwise it is unlikely that anyone will
be able to help you.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 6:30 AM, Hiệp Bạch <bachngochie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody!
> I have run a project Chat with gRPC, I used Golang in server , Golang,
> Java, and C# in client.
> In Golang client, a can chat normaly. But when i code in C#, i can't send
> a request in stream. I read example about RouteGuide of gPRC, i did
> similar, but not successful. The Server didn't work normaly
> Who can help me in my problem?? :( i want to send a  message to other
> client

> msgid/grpc-io/3966c07d-440c-44e2-bb4d-0e4afdbe518c%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/3966c07d-440c-44e2-bb4d-0e4afdbe518c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CACF4M0R6VnbF7ofBgaTxwWyFR9gi_%2BzBRm6YUeMnd-94z9_dBg%40mail.gmail.com.