I have a streaming RPC that reports back a progress message to a client.
Right now a deadline of 10 seconds is set, however, the time it takes for
the RPC to complete might very well exceed 10 seconds.

Questions:
1. Is there a way to reset the client context deadline timer when I receive
a streaming message from the server ?
2. Should I have a deadline at all in a streaming RPC ?

Regards
/R

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/84a5c1b6-e46f-475b-be51-55ab0a285611%40googlegroups.com.