Streams from multiple clients do not get intermingled. The server handler
is invoked for each stream, and the handler gets a reference to the stream,
for consuming events from just that one client.

Also, a single client's requests always arrive in order. gRPC is built on
top of TCP, which handles reliable delivery and ordering of network packets.

----
*Josh Humphries*
jh...@bluegosling.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAO78j%2BLGf8mQ6BqurPwaVkOOAMrD5bp2RP9Fcg%2BBC_rRqyoOvQ%40mail.gmail.com.