If you want to use reactive-native, you will need use grpc-web (over the JS
polyfill).

Please follow this issue https://github.com/grpc/grpc-web/issues/90  on
reactive-native support and related discussion.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/e58d5f78-f3ff-44e0-ac6d-ea41a0f03ab4%40googlegroups.com.