Hi,

I just wonder how does gRPC LB handles the bi-directional stream? Once it
picks which server instance to serve the streaming request, then it will
continue the streaming request only with that particular server?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/1f66b078-fb95-46dd-bbb0-bbaad8cceb2b%40googlegroups.com.