Hi Lidi,

Yep, that works too - eg. for the Python client:

with open('ca.crt', 'rb') as f:
    creds = grpc.ssl_channel_credentials(f.read())
channel = secure_channel(host, creds)

Where ca.crt is the same certificate that I imported into the trust store.

However, I don't want to distribute the client certificate with the
application. In a corporate environment I'd expect a sysadmin to push the
corporate CA root certificate to the trust store... right?

Cheers, Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/401d3d63-d873-4ca4-ad31-c84239d8c224%40googlegroups.com.