I'd need to learn more about the C implementation of connection
deduplication before deciding whether it makes sense for grpc-go.  E.g.s:
Is it optional or always enabled?  Does it scale connections when the
maximum streams limit is reached?

Could you file a bug against grpc-go for this if you think it's worth
investigating further?

Thanks,
Doug

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/3f8511ee-8cbb-4e23-9e36-cdfcda5f4725%40googlegroups.com.