The only way to do this is, for the client first to contact the server.

Then on the server you get an IServerStreamWriter<T>, which gives you an
option to steam to the client .

The reason you can do it the other way is, that the server must know all
the IP addresses to connect to :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/48688457-6c39-4164-8707-0c63723bbe64%40googlegroups.com.