Version: 1.16.0
Author: The gRPC Authors
Author-email: grpc-io@googlegroups.com
Installer: pip
License: Apache License 2.0
Location: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Requires: six, enum34, futures
Classifiers:
  Development Status :: 5 - Production/Stable
  Programming Language :: Python
  Programming Language :: Python :: 2
  Programming Language :: Python :: 2.7
  Programming Language :: Python :: 3
  Programming Language :: Python :: 3.4
  Programming Language :: Python :: 3.5
  Programming Language :: Python :: 3.6
  License :: OSI Approved :: Apache Software License

i am still not able to make it work :(

thanks
Ankit

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/0d6bcbb3-c84c-4c83-945b-ef8ad40b89d3%40googlegroups.com.