Glad you found the issue, David! We would greatly appreciate it if you
added this information to our docs; I'm sure others will have the same
question at some point.

*April Kyle Nassi, Program Manager*

Google, Inc. | Open Source Strategy | Developer Relations

345 Spear Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
<https://maps.google.com/?q=345+Spear+Street,+San+Francisco,+CA+94105&entry=gmail&source=g>

ana...@google.com | @thisisnotapril <https://twitter.com/thisisnotapril>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAAgWDxLOO2ecQ%2BGih353JM6FVnPapApzUqS51qUbizPO0hwZxw%40mail.gmail.com.