Hi Sunandan. For unit tests, it's first worth trying to test your business
logic in isolation from gRPC. For integration tests, you could run your
service and exercise it with test clients (your CI environment may be
opinionated on how to automate that). We also have a doc that offers one
suggestion as to how you might test client
logic https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/unit_testing.md