Hi!
Try to use "0.0.0.0" instead of localhost when creating ServerPort.
Listening on a localhost allows connection only from within the same
machine.
Note that listening on "0.0.0.0" allows connections using any IP addresses
the machine has.
On the client side please use the correct IP address of the machine to
connect and not the "0.0.0.0"