Hi,

My understanding is that even with the default sync server, the server is
multi-threaded, and so can handle multiple rpcs in parallel (i.e. server
can receive and handle an rpc while it is in the middle of handling some
other rpc).
This is confirmed by
:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51764721/grpc-cpp-async-server-vs-sync-server

I also read about async client and async server implementations
at https://grpc.io/docs/languages/cpp/async/

My question is:
Is it possible to have an async client while the server remains 'sync'.
This could be handy for a use case where I don't want clients to be blocked
while waiting for an rpc to complete, but at the same time I am satisfied
with the default multithreading capability provided in the sync server
implementation.

Thanks
Akeel Laila