I am not sure how to do this in python, but in go-lang following can be
used - grpc-proxy/proxy at master · mwitkow/grpc-proxy · GitHub
<https://github.com/mwitkow/grpc-proxy/tree/master/proxy>

In go lang, grpc has - "grpc.UnknownServiceHandler" which could be used to
write a transparent proxy.

-Vivek