I've this problem where I'm unable to capture the custom exceptions thrown
by the global gRPC server side interceptor handler in the gRPC client.

   It's not clear to me as to how would one capture those custom exceptions
thrown by the gRPC service call. The primary code stack in .NET 7.0 and C#.

    What is needed on the client side to display those messages from the
global interceptor
    handler?
    Between, I've defined a DomainException class, which inherits Exception
class and have
    defined errors.proto file to display the exception message along with
their corresponding
    custom code.

    Looking forward to receiving some inputs on how to display the custom
exception
    captured by the gRPC service call.

-FP.