Hi,

When looking at the QPS benchmarks
<https://grafana-dot-grpc-testing.appspot.com/?orgId=1&from=now-30d&to=now>
(and reproducing them) the performance gap between the C++ and Go is more
than x2 (Go is faster). The test scenario appears to be quite similar:
Streaming
secure throughput QPS (8 cores).

I tried to look deeper into it and found that C++ server has lots of
outgoing small TCP messages (~100-200 bytes). These appear to take a
considerable amount of CPU time. When Go server was considered, the number
of small messages was just a bit higher than the number of large
(~1.5Kbytes) outgoing messages.

I wonder if anyone has explored this and if there are any directions (or
maybe existing implementations) for improving the short message performance
of C++?

Thanks,

Alex