Hi,
There is issue in protobuf where nested messages (recursion) if goes beyond
100 depth, DeSerialization fails.  However it can be fixed  via converting
serialized message into input coded stream and then setting recursion limit
and then doing DeSerialization.

Now same issue exists in GRPC, when server respond back with deep nested
message over protobuf response, client doesn't understand the response and
DeSerialization fails.

How can I access Raw Data in GRPC service call ? I  have tried custom
interceptor, SerializationTraits but it doesn't seem to work.

Example PB

service RecursionTest {
    rpc GetMeRecursiveProto(Req) returns (Response) {}

}
message Req {
    int64 level=1;
}