Hi,

Could someone shed light on the affected versions for CVE-2023-32731?

   - The NVD says 1.53.0<=X<1.55.0 (
   https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2023-32731)
   - The GHSA says X<1.53.0 including Maven, Pip, and Ruby artifacts (
   https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-cfgp-2977-2fmm)
   - The ruby-advisory says X<1.53.1 (

https://github.com/rubysec/ruby-advisory-db/blob/master/gems/grpc/CVE-2023-32731.yml
   )
   - The Release notes for 1.54.2 say the version contains fixes for the
   CVE. (https://github.com/grpc/grpc/releases/tag/v1.54.2)

If we use version 1.48.0 (grpc-java, and grpcio PIP module) are we
affected? If so, what is the recommended version for upgrade? 1.55.0?

Thank you,

-- Josef Cacek