I use grpc in Java multithread application. The documentation says: "Since
individual StreamObservers are not thread-safe, if multiple threads will be
writing to a StreamObserver concurrently, the application must synchronize
calls."

Is it true that with every onNext request of each StreamObservers I have to
be thread-safe? What do I do when using StreamObserver in a multi-thread
application environment? What happens if thread-safety is not guaranteed?

Sincerely thank you for your help