Problem

I wanted to use SerializationTraits to write a demo, but found that I
didn't use my own specialized version. Which step am I missing?
Code

   - greeter.proto

syntax = "proto3"; package greeter; option go_package = "greeterproto";
message RequestProto { string name = 1; } message ResponseProto { string
message = 1; } service Greeter { rpc Greet(RequestProto) returns
(ResponseProto); }

   - serialization.h

#ifndef GREETER_CPP_SERIALIZATION_H
#define GREETER_CPP_SERIALIZATION_H

#include <grpcpp/impl/serialization_traits.h>
namespace grpc {
template <>
class SerializationTraits<greeter::RequestProto> {
 public:
  static Status Serialize(const greeter::RequestProto& msg, ByteBuffer* bp,
                          bool* own_buffer) {
    std::cout << "TODO: Implement";
    return Status();
  }
  static Status Deserialize(ByteBuffer* buffer, greeter::RequestProto* msg)
{
    std::cout << "TODO: Implement";
    return Status();
  }
};

template <>
class SerializationTraits<greeter::ResponseProto> {
 public:
  static Status Serialize(const greeter::ResponseProto& msg, ByteBuffer* bp,
                          bool* own_buffer) {
    std::cout << "TODO: Implement";
    return Status();
  }
  static Status Deserialize(ByteBuffer* buffer, greeter::ResponseProto*
msg) {
    std::cout << "TODO: Implement";
    return Status();
  }