The contents of the file /usr/local/lib/cmake/grpc/gRPCConfig.cmake
# Module path list(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/modules)
# Depend packages if(NOT TARGET absl::strings) find_package(absl CONFIG)
endif() # Targets include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/gRPCTargets.cmake) if(NOT
CMAKE_CROSSCOMPILING)
include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/gRPCPluginTargets.cmake)
endif()
​