Clay beads are small decorative beads made from clay or ceramic materials.
They are often used in jewelry making and crafting. Clay beads can come in
various shapes, sizes, and colors, and they are typically formed by hand or
with the help of molds. Once shaped, they are fired in a kiln to harden and
set the clay, making them durable and suitable for use in jewelry,
accessories, and other creative projects. Clay beads offer a wide range of
design possibilities, and artists and crafters often paint, glaze, or
decorate them to achieve the desired aesthetic.

  https://www.temu.com/clay-beads-s.html

在2023年9月9日星期六 UTC+8 21:57:57<Kareem Adem> 写道: