Dear Mrs., Mr ,

I am currently progamming an App in gRPC using .NET environment and writing my
code in C# language.

I want to use gRPC-gateway to still be able to handle REST protocol with
clients.

However, the only ressources I can see are written in 'Go' language.
Is it possible to do it but in c# or in Visual Studio environment ?

Here you can find their github page :
https://github.com/grpc-ecosystem/grpc-gateway

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,

David CHANE YOCK NAM,
david.ch...@ioconnect.re<mailto:david.ch...@ioconnect.re>