Hi,

Does the FileWatcherCertificateProvider work
at
https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/include/grpcpp/security/tls_certificate_provider.h

for your use case? It's an experimental API but we plan to stabilize it
soon.

Best,
Luwei

On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:13:32 PM UTC-4 Amirsaman Memaripour