I am implementing a gRPC Async client with C++, and I need to get the
grpc-status (https://grpc.github.io/grpc/core/md_doc_statuscodes.html) returned
by the server to error treatment, but the AsyncNext API only returns the
NextStatus with is associate to the CompletionQueue which doesn't contain
the status returned by Server but the status for the completion queue.

How is it possible to obtain the grpc status returned by the server? I have
tried associate a Interceptor object to the channel, but I can't see any
call for the hooks point for Receive status. There is another Object API to
get the returned gRPC status?

--

"Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais ou privilegiadas.
Caso não seja o destinatário desta mensagem ou caso ela lhe tenha sido

"This message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
you have received it in error, please kindly delete this message and all
its attachments immediately. Unauthorized use, disclosure to any third
parties or copying of this message is expressly prohibited and may be
subject to the penalties of law."