Hi All

We are using grpc as a plugin for opensource gateway (tyk) where we are
facing one issue while dispatching the request to grpc server. Error is as
following:

*rpc error: code = Internal desc = grpc: error while marshaling: string
field contains invalid UTF-8*

By seeing the error it looks like grpc plugin is not supporting char set
other than UTF-8.
Is there any configuration in grpc so that we can add support for special
characters other than UTF-8.

Reference
Issue:
https://community.tyk.io/t/tyk-gateway-not-supporting-non-utf-8-characters/6707